Butter Scotch Brownies
Obviously not an oil recipe, but these are awesome brownies...
Ingredients: butter, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla, eggs, semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Time to make: 45 minutes including mix and bake time.
...this is what I do from start to finish:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take 1 stick of butter and use to grease your 9"x11" brownie/cake pan.
- Then place the butter into a tall sauce pan and melt. Be sure not to get it so hot that it bubbles or your brownies will be hard.
- After the butter is melted, remove from heat and add the following:
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla (can overflow spoon)
- Stir/mix well until all ingredients have been blended together...no bumps.
- Pour into brownie pan and spread flat.
- Sprinkle lots of chocolate chips (I like a lot, but that's cuz I love chocolate!)
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Note...some ovens it may take 30-35 minutes.
EAT AND ENJOY!!!